VERTEX is looking for dynamic, energetic individuals who welcome the challenge of joining our team. VERTEX is a rapidly growing, multi-national employee-owned consulting firm that is experiencing exponential growth, and we’re looking to augment our team of talented individuals! Are you looking for a fast-paced atmosphere, dedicated to exceeding client expectations of excellence? Are you looking for a company that believes in promoting from within, and the only limitation is defined by you? If so, this is the right opportunity for you!
The Project Manager we are looking for will enjoy the challenge of working on multiple projects on a fast-paced schedule, working with senior staff to assess sites across the country, performing field work as well as providing field oversight on a variety of projects. More specific details are described below.
- Conduct Property Condition Assessments , commercial energy usage assessments, and Phase 1 Site Assessments
- Conduct/Direct field assessment activities
- Write and review condition reports, energy audits and other assessment reports
- Represent VERTEX to the client in a professional manner
- Make employee safety a priority both in-house and on-site, in accordance with corporate policy
- Schedule and coordinate subcontractor activities for projects
- Prepare and implement Health and Safety Plans for the site where required
- Experience in the execution of Property Condition Assessments; Energy Auditing Services and development of energy conservation measures and experience with and Environmental Assessments a plus
- Frequent travel throughout North America and/or field work (valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle required)
- Able to communicate effectively (written and verbal) with co-workers, clients and subcontractors
- Able to work with minimal oversight, but take direction from Senior managers
- Able to meet deadlines, both internally and externally
- Other project duties as assigned by senior staff
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Architecture, or Construction Management, or equivalent experience within the industry
- Four to 10 years of construction and/or building related experience
Knowledge & Skills
- Must be able to perform complex tasks and handle multiple priorities, and have the ability to perform exceptionally under high stress conditions.
- Knowledge of computer operations and standard software packages (word processing, spreadsheets, Adobe) required.
- Proficiency or working knowledge of CAD a plus.
- OSHA-10 or -30 certification required, training provided
- Health & Safety Certification pursuant to OSHA 29 CFR 1910.120 (HAZWOPER 40 Hour) is not required, but would be beneficial
- Walk job sites during inspections, sometimes on uneven terrain, climbing of ladders to access and evaluate roofing conditions and roof mounted equipment
- Carry field testing equipment (up to 30 pounds) onto job sites occasionally
Please send your resume to email@example.com for consideration.