VERTEX will be at the PLRB Central Regional Adjusters Conference in St. Louis next week!
Since 2004, the PLRB Regional Adjusters Conferences have been pacesetters in providing property and liability claims education and resources for our members and affiliates. Front-line adjusters, supervisors, and managers find the Regional Adjusters Conferences a valuable source for claims training and operational improvements.
Attendees have the opportunity to participate in an interactive educational setting, network with industry professionals, enhance their professional development by earning up to 12 hours of adjuster continuing education credits, and build relationships with service providers at the Insurance Services Expo.
By attending a PLRB Regional Adjusters Conference, attendees will:
- Address critical claims topics relevant to their region
- Contribute in an interactive learning environment taught by industry professionals
- Receive up to 12 hours of state accredited adjuster continuing education credits
- Gain knowledge to broaden professional development skills
- Network with industry peers at the Insurance Services Expo
Join us on September 8th. Click here to learn more.