VERTEX served as the Owner’s Project Manager to the town of Chelmsford for the restoration of the North and Center Town hall buildings. The project involved the historical renovation of these two buildings as both were originally constructed in the 1800s. The first building, the Center Town Hall, was constructed in 1879 and currently serves as the Chelmsford Center for the Arts. The second building, the North Town Hall, was constructed in 1853 and now serves the community as after-school space for the middle-school students. Restoration work included: structural, architectural, and mechanical components, as well as ADA upgrades to ensure accessibility throughout the buildings.