Kevin Heffernan is VERTEX’s Vice President of Construction Health & Safety. He is an authorized OSHA Construction and HAZWOPER Trainer and has performed numerous training seminars for both Domestic and International clients. Mr. Heffernan is a licensed New York City Site Safety Manager as well as an active member of the American Society of Safety Engineers and National Fire Protection Association. He has managed the Health & Safety requirements for contractors performing the demolition of an industrial facility as well as the construction of a seven-story apartment complex.
- B.A., History, State University of New York Stony Brook, 1996
- Continuing Education, Construction Management, State University of New York Farmingdale
- Site Safety Manager’s Course, New York University
- Construction Supervisor’s License, Holy Cross College, MA
- OSHA Training Education Center, Safety & Health Specialist, Keene State College
- Georgia Tech University, OSHA Training Institute