The Nuts and Bolts of Defending Mold, Lead, and Carbon Monoxide Claims in Residential and Homeowners Association Settings
On Wednesday, May 4, 2022 from 2:00-3:30 pm ET. this complimentary webinar will be hosted and run by the following panelists leaders:
- Rey S. Yang, Esq., Yang Professional Law Corporation
- Thomas Koch, CIH, MEPM, VP, Industrial Hygiene & EHS Services, VERTEX
- Monique White, Senior Claims Resolution Specialist II, Liberty Mutual Insurance
Webinar topics for discussion include:
- Identifying Factors for Exposure Assessments and Testing
- Health Effects
- Legal Defenses
- Insurance Issues
- Additional Considerations for Homeowner Associations
Complimentary registration comes with CLE credit in one state and will be available in California, Illinois, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, and Texas.
If you would like to purchase CLE credits for additional states, there will be a $75 per state CLE charge.