Gain invaluable insights from industry experts Mark Stein and Maddie LeBlanc in our upcoming accredited webinar, titled “Technical Claim Evaluation: The Complex Payment Bond Claim.” Mark your calendar for September 28th at 12:00pm EST to equip yourself with the tools needed to navigate these intricate waters.
- Title: Technical Claim Evaluation: The Complex Payment Bond Claim
- Presenters: Mark Stein & Maddie LeBlanc
- Date: September 28th
- Time: 12:00pm Eastern Time
This webinar is CE and CLE accredited.
The purpose of this program is to review how to evaluate technical claims. The objectives of this presentation are to:
(1) Review the proper way to prepare/evaluate affirmative claims.
(2) Teach the audience how to use this methodology to help negotiate a quick and reasonable settlement of payment bond claims.
(3) If settlement fails, explain how this methodology will position a surety and insurance carriers well for dispute resolution.
Additionally, the presenters will review the steps involved, which include: evaluating the nature of a claim; entitlement; damages; compiling a damages summary to outline the earned but unpaid contract funds, earned but unpaid retainage, pending charge orders, loss of productivity, delay damages, lost profits, interest / fees and setoffs for defective work; compiling a report and exhibits to explain findings; and settling the claim.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to enhance your claim evaluation skills and elevate your approach to payment bond claims. Join us on September 28th at noon ET for an enlightening session that promises to simplify complexities and empower your claims resolution strategies.
Secure your spot now and mark your calendar for a session that could redefine your approach to payment bond claims. Stay ahead of the curve – register today!