This training will review considerations in calculating productivity loss and delay impacts on disrupted construction projects with a focus on the presentation of damages. The objectives of this webinar are to:
- Introduce productivity and CPM scheduling basics relevant to time-related impacts;
- Discuss the claim evaluation process from the evaluator’s perspective;
- Identify common impacts to construction projects; and
- Review key concepts relating to the presentation of damages.
- The presenters will also walkthrough examples to demonstrate how to apply the discussed principles.
If you are interested in this course or other AIA/CE/CLE accredited webinars or training, please contact us below.