This training will review and discuss the hierarchy of plans, specifications and other project documents, the role and responsibilities of contractors, owners and designers, and how responsibilities may shift in different contexts. The presenters will explore:
- Understanding the design responsibility in various delivery methods
- How to deal with ambiguities in Plans and Specs
- The Contractor’s duty to investigate
- The role of submittals, shop drawings and RFI’s
- Surety defenses
- Considerations for a Completing Surety
If you are interested in this course or other AIA/CE/CLE accredited webinars or training, please contact us below.