Christopher Morley ARM
Chief Business Development Officer, Forensics & Risk Management
Mr. Morley has over 20 years of experience in the environmental and insurance support consulting industry. As the Chief Business Development Officer of VERTEX, Mr. Morley focuses on business growth opportunities and develops strategies to increase overall company sales to achieve revenue targets. Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement a comprehensive business development process, identifying potential partner candidates and initiating, running, and completing this process.
- Partner with business operations to effectively structure deals, partnerships, and business proposals to support clients and advance the business and market share.
- Manage the Business Development finances and P and L.
- Partner with operations/account managers to assess and refine existing and potential client terms to best align proper expectations of deliverables to appropriate bill rates/contract terms.
- Establish a customer feedback process and utilize customer feedback to identify satisfaction and/or pain points to inform and guide management on areas of opportunity.
- Conduct market research to identify new business opportunities.
- Collaborate with company leadership to determine the most viable, cost-effective approach to pursue new business opportunities.
- Design and implement business strategies, plans and procedures.
- Set comprehensive goals for financial performance, company capitalization and growth.
All activities to be done in close conjunction with the President, COO, Managing Directors and EVPs.
- Lead direct reports as well as managers and employees to advance their understanding of and ability to drive their own business development and encourage maximum performance and dedication.
Previously, Mr. Morley held the position of Managing Director of Forensic, Risk Management & Engineering Design (FRED). Mr. Morley managed daily operations, business development, and the overall strategic growth of VERTEX’s technical services supporting the insurance, legal, and construction industries.
Education & Certification
B.S., Environmental Science, University of Massachusetts, Amherst
Associate of Risk Management (ARM), 2020