On December 6th, VERTEX was part of several panels at the 2023 Construction Super Conference.
Panel: “Wrongful or Right: What Makes a Proper Termination”
- Robert Shaia, Partner, Watt, Tieder, Hoffar & Fitzgerald
- Andrew Sargent, Managing Consultant, The Vertex Companies
- Ted Bumgardner, Principal, The Vertex Companies
- Lewis Starr, Senior Construction Manager, Travelers
Panel: “Risks and Strategies on Concurrency and Pacing for the Proactive Owner / Contractor”
- Tom Martin, Senior Consultant, The Vertex Companies
- Dan Lever, Partner, Clyde & Co
- Seema Lal, Partner, Clyde & Co
- Raj Sawh, Operations Manager, Ledcor Group
- Ali Fard, Senior Managing Director, Ankura Consulting Group, LLC
The Construction Super Conference, now in its 36th year, is recognized as the preeminent construction conference developed for mid- to senior-level professionals who work in any of the legal and commercial construction markets. Impactful plenary sessions and compelling panel discussions from top legal, consulting, and leaders of construction companies bring to the forefront challenging issues and new insights into the legal, business, and economic challenges and opportunities in today’s construction industry.
To learn more about this event continue to constructionsuperconference.com