This training reviews the key considerations for projects in foreign and remote locations, specifically as applicable to U.S. contractors performing work in foreign or remote locations. The presenters will review in detail the following project topics where risks and associated cost increases are the greatest:
- Construction team management staff
- Construction team labor force
- Location regulations and laws
- Communication challenges
- Material, equipment, and systems procurement
- Project-specific & administrative requirements
- Performance bond claims & surety takeovers
Additionally, a variety of case studies and the outcome of each are reviewed to provide real-life examples of what surety providers and claim adjusters may encounter.
If you are interested in this course or other AIA/CE/CLE accredited webinars or training, please contact us below.