Start: 6/27/2019: 3:00 pm
End: 6/27/2019: 5:00 pm
Venue: Online Event
The purpose of this presentation is to review the key considerations for projects in foreign and remote locations, specifically as applicable to U.S. contractors performing work in foreign or remote locations. The presenters will review in detail the following project topics where risks and associated cost increases are the greatest:
- Construction team management staff
- Construction team labor force
- Location regulations and laws
- Communication challenges
- Material, equipment, and systems procurement
- Project-specific & administrative requirements
- Performance bond claims & surety takeovers
Additionally, the presenters will review a variety of case studies and the outcome of each to provide real-life examples of what surety providers and claim adjusters may encounter.
CE accredited webinar for adjusters in Florida and Texas; CLE accredited webinar for attorneys in California, New Jersey, and Washington. VERTEX will provide attorneys with the materials to self-submit for additional states following the webinar.