Completing a project when a Principal has defaulted can be a daunting task. The decision to re-tender is one solution that will need to be reviewed closely in order to determine the efficacy. This training focuses on:
- Identifying the best options for completion based on the project and principal status
- Identifying the key elements allowing for a retender
- Defining key steps in preparing a retender
- Explaining why or why not ratifying subs makes sense
- Showing how to develop interest when identifying potential bidders
- Reviewing how to address and alleviate bidder concerns about latent conditions and warranties
Project examples are provided as case studies to further highlight the challenges that can develop and how to resolve them.
If you are interested in this course or other AIA/CE/CLE accredited webinars or training, please contact us below.