Dave Strzempko is a Vice President and Head of Loss Control. Responsibilities include: internal corporate risk management; management of teams providing private sector Loss Control assistance (underwriting) and Loss Control / Risk Management services on active construction OCIP and CCIP risks; and management of environmental insurance accounts (claims). Mr. Strzempko has 30+ years of experience in the environmental industry with the last 15 years focused on the insurance industry and attendant Loss Control services. Mr. Strzempko has served as an expert witness providing litigation support and/or actively participating in several environmental insurance legal matters based on his education, training, and extensive experience in the remediation of releases of oil and hazardous materials, understanding of costs for remedial activities, and knowledge of compliance and reporting requirements. Mr. Strzempko’s legal support proceedings have included depositions, interrogatories, mediation, arbitration, and trial testimony.
- B.S., Geology, University of Massachusetts Amherst
- Civil Engineering Concentration, Merrimack College
- Professional Achievement Certificate, Hazardous Waste Site Management
- Program, Site Assessment & Remediation, Northeastern University
- Associate in Risk Management, Risk Management / Loss Control, Insurance Institute of America
- Chartered Property and Casualty Underwriter, Property Casualty Insurance, Insurance Institute of America