We are pleased to invite you to our upcoming webinar, “Managing Costs to Address Deficient Work in Takeover Agreements,” on Thursday, December 14th at noon ET.
In this webinar, our experts Janet Doherty and Tatum Rhyne will discuss the impact of defective work on project costs and how to identify and budget for these issues when taking over a project for a defaulted contractor.
What you will learn:
- How to identify defective work left by a defaulted contractor
- How to include defective work in the completion contractor’s lump sum
- How to budget for unforeseen defective work
- Janet Doherty is a construction engineer with over 20 years of experience. She has helped numerous clients resolve disputes involving defective work.
- Tatum Rhyne is a project manager with over 10 years of experience. He has a proven track record of identifying and mitigating risks on construction projects.
Webinar is submitted for:
1.0 hour of CE credit in Washington, Texas and Florida
1.0 hour of CLE credit in Washington, Pennsylvania and Illinois
Please click below to register for the webinar.
We hope to see you there!