Jeffrey Picard is the co-founder and President of The Vertex Companies, Inc. and has been responsible for management, operations, strategy, philanthropic initiatives and business development roles and responsibilities since VERTEX’s inception in 1995. More specifically he has established and managed new profit centers, managed operations, been a leader in developing and launching corporate strategy, and has developed and managed large VERTEX accounts and markets. To meet many of our multi-national clients’ needs, in 2002, Mr. Picard developed and launched VERTEX’s international strategy. Currently, Mr. Picard continues to work on numerous technical projects in the construction and environmental fields. He is a strong leader within the VERTEX organization and has been a speaker at numerous customer and industry association meetings and conferences in both the environmental and construction markets.
- B.A., Marine Affairs, University of Rhode Island
- M.B.A. Course Work, Northeastern University
- Owner/President Management Program, Harvard Business School
- Master’s Coursework, Methods of Environmental Impact Assessment, Tufts University, School of Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Coursework, Hazardous Materials Management and Environmental Law, Northeastern University