Leader Among Construction Management Consulting Firms
VERTEX offers expert construction management services to private and public clients, providing leadership and guidance throughout the construction process.
Construction management is the overall planning, coordination, and supervision of a project from conception to completion. With a diverse team of accomplished construction professionals and experts as well as engineers and scientists, VERTEX offers construction and reconstruction project management and site inspection services. VERTEX delivers successful and timely project completion while minimizing construction risk and facilitating communication among stakeholders.
How our construction managers can assist you
Our construction management experts plan, budget, coordinate, and supervise all stages of a project. We handle everything from setting and maintaining schedules and keeping track of finances to ensuring that all parties are completing their assigned tasks on time and in accordance with specifications.
Some of the key responsibilities of VERTEX’s construction managers include:
- Oversight of sitework.
- Thorough review of project estimate, costs and schedule deliverables.
- Oversight of construction standards and procedures.
- Oversight of all onsite and offsite work to ensure compliance with building and safety laws.
- Contractual adherence.
- Coordination and oversight of workers and subcontractors.
- Negotiation of agreements, contracts preparation, and license and permit review.
- Preparation of external and internal reports relating to job status.
- Review of work progress including daily project basis.
The advantage construction management consulting firms bring
At VERTEX, we understand that very few clients have the time or experience needed to manage a construction project. Compared to the risks of carrying out a high-value, complex project without skillful guidance, the value of professional construction management is a positive cost-benefit.
VERTEX expertly leads construction projects to create efficiencies, avoid pitfalls, and foster an environment of collaboration between the parties involved, ensuring the project meets its goals and objectives on time and within budget.